Our Pet Hotel is the premiere boarding facility to make your pet feel at home. We provide individualized and loving care through our highly experienced professional staff. Your pet will feel like living in a five star hotel.
Our dog kennels have large rooms with an air-conditioned indoor area. Each room offers dogs the possibility to go outdoors in the garden part. Your dog can choose by itself where it wants to stay. Furthermore, your dogs have the opportunity to run and play freely in an enclosed garden directly adjacent to the boarding facility.
With regard to our catteries, we do no prefer to keep cats in cages as they need a space to roam around. Our cats love to spend their day lying on their sun bath shelf and looking out of the windows of their rooms. Our spacious suitesadhere to European standards for pet boarding. Furthermore, all our cats are equipped with individually designed scratching trees to let your cat feel like at home.
We also cater for small pets like guinea pigs, rabbits, turtles, hamsters etc. Your birds will also be accepted for boarding and housed in the special bird boarding facilities.
At the admission to our boarding facility, all pet will be sprayed with Frontline against fleas and ticks and dewormed to ensure the health of all boarding dogs. All dogs have to be vaccinated against kennel cough. If this has not previously done we can do it in out pet clinic. We reserve the right not to accept biting or aggressive dogs.
Due to the high demand we advise to make early bookings for the Pet Hotel.
To ensure the health and safety of all pets, only fully vaccinated dogs and cats with updated vaccination records or certificates are accepted for boarding.
Terms and Conditions
Our Pet Hospital offers the mandatory vaccinations as well as the issuance of Health Certificates. Please refer to our Terms & conditions below :
- Admission and discharge is between 8.00 AM and 3.00 PM Sunday to Thursday.
- Boarding reservation in advance either by phone or email is mandatory
- Boarding rates are calculated on a daily basis. Admission day and pickup day will be charged.
- Proof of vaccination must be presented upon admission. The vaccination should have been done at least 10-14 days before admission.
- For Dogs
- Combination of Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus and Parainfluenza
- Rabies vaccination
- Kennel cough vaccine
- For Cats
- Combination of cat flu and enteritis
- Rabies vaccine
- Feline Leukemia (optional)
- Vaccination records or health certificates of dogs/cats/pets are required at the time of admission. We can also provide a health certificate if it is not available.
- Application of any tick or flea remedy to your dog should be avoided at least 10 days prior to admission.
- Bathing your dog should be avoided for at least 3 days prior to admission.
- Treatment for tick/flea and deworming upon admission will be applied.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission of dogs that are aggressive and known to bite humans.
- Birds, Hamster, Guinea pigs, rabbits, tortoises, turtles etc. will be accepted with their own cage only.
- Payments are accepted by cash or creditcard (Mastercard or Visacard).
- Full payment must be made at the time of admission.
- No refund will be given for pets being discharged before their boarding booking is finished.
- Bringing your own pet’s food is accepted, but will not reduce any amount in the charges.
- All pets are boarded upon their owner’s risk. The ADFH Pet Care Center will do its best to give care, comfort and consideration for your pet during the boarding period.
- If your pet gets sick during its stay, we will take care and treat accordingly. The charges for those services will be added at the time of discharge.